I draw fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pics later today, all the drawings are finished but I'm busy and on limited wifi right now.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Hey can you draw a pseudotropheus demasoni ???

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

No problem! I''l be in the car for a couple hrs with no wifi driving to a vacation house. All your drawings should be done by then.

Oh, I love CPDS! Sorry for the lack of updates and drawings, I was very busy and my vacation house didn't have wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you have time/are bored... Neolamprologus Multifasciatus maybe?

I don't want to bother you if you're busy though.

If you have time/are bored... Neolamprologus Multifasciatus maybe?

I don't want to bother you if you're busy though.

Not really, but my notebook is getting full. You might have to wait a while until I get a new one

Rainbow shark

YAY rainbow sharks are boss it would be awesome if you drew it

Okay. I havent been drawing for a while due to vacations/tank maintenance/back to school/setting up a new tank ( theres a build thread in "Freshwater General Discussion", you just might have to scroll down a lot), and stuff like that but all of you should expect drawings in about a week.

Okay. I havent been drawing for a while due to vacations/tank maintenance/back to school/setting up a new tank ( theres a build thread in "Freshwater General Discussion", you just might have to scroll down a lot), and stuff like that but all of you should expect drawings in about a week.

Take ur tym bro. [emoji4] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

The assorted tetras! Also including Fish Wrangler's neon. The deeper bodied ones are very hard to draw. Going from left to right: Lemon, Bleeding Heart, Jumbo VF Neon, Green Neon, Diamond, Ember.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441032513.555062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom