If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow-thats huge. ? I reckon I'd have Australian native fish, maybe something with a sand bottom (and a buried treasure chest-always wanted one of those).. I did just check out the pool guide for sizes but thinking a rain water tank now with clear top (just idle speculating now.... Lol). Maybe a small rainwater tank and set that up as a huge sump with a pump. You know, I think it could be done!

War of the gobies!!!!!!! All 2000 species of gobies with a school of 3000 assorted anthias, 5000 bangai cardinals, and 2 queen parrot fish!

Really with this size a tank there is no limit for what to get! Heck scratch what i just said, i would get a whale!

Im thinkin red tailed catfish... what could I keep with it.... bichirs, and I dont know.

Not anything to my knowledge

Haha yea they got some monster mouths lol
Maybe set it up with a sand island in the middle. Make a shallow area for the rtc to come up and hand feed. A shallower section for smaller fish. Heck with 10000 gallons I could make my sand island seperate the tank into 2 sections lol

Honestly i'd breed guppies. I'd just get a few dozen and within a few months they'd keep multiplying and multiplying and multiplying :>

Haha yea they got some monster mouths lol
Maybe set it up with a sand island in the middle. Make a shallow area for the rtc to come up and hand feed. A shallower section for smaller fish. Heck with 10000 gallons I could make my sand island seperate the tank into 2 sections lol

Yes it would literaly hand feed by eating your whole hand and maybe your arm too! The island sounds cool. Maybe RTC on one side and whole bunch of SA cichlids on the other.

Yes it would literaly hand feed by eating your whole hand and maybe your arm too! The island sounds cool. Maybe RTC on one side and whole bunch of SA cichlids on the other.

That could be really really awesome! If you hand feed it from a young age maybe they wouldnt eat my hand.....

that's easy..... id keep the Lochness monster in it. even have a lil descriptive nameplate made...

Back
Top Bottom