If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would try to make a betta biotype and put two male bettas in there and a whole bunch of females and see what happened. Or I would hire someone to manage it as a salt water tank and put a lot of octopus and seahorses (faverate saltwater fish) maybe some grouper so if i got hungry id have fresh fish

I would make mine be partly land and water an have some crabs and different fish not sure exactly but mix of small and large some turtles and some dolphins

Lol who wouldn't wnt to dive in haha mine would be a beach with sea turtles and dolphins and some corals with my fish assortment I would prob have 1/3 of it freshwater with tetra guppies cory cat and some gourami assorted and a a small part made into simulation rice patty for Bettas of variable type

Idk. I think I'd be in shock. I'd probably just sit there. They'd find my skeleton sitting there, staring at an empty 10000 gallon aquarium.

Wow imagine the sump size needed for a reef tank this big!? And the protein skimmer!? Eeeeek! But of it were saltwater I would do a full Great Barrier Reef tank with only natives to the reef. Or I'd do the sea turtle idea where they can breed. But if it was freshwater i would definitely do a heavily planted discus/neon tetra tank. I'd want to make it fully natural with the same light cycle and heating as their natural land so they breed prolifically. I'd also stock either one with tons of food crustaceans/fish so other than biyearly-yearly water changes I would have to do nothing other than look and scuba dive. Ahhhhh now I'm daydreaming!

Actually my dream "tank" is a pond... I want one side of my basement to be a big piece of glass with a pond on the other side. Better then TV.

I'd have -
110 discus
60 angelfish
250 neons
250 rummynose
30 pairs of GBR
250 sterbai cories
300 marbled hatchets

Would that be overstocked?

Actually my dream "tank" is a pond... I want one side of my basement to be a big piece of glass with a pond on the other side. Better then TV.

I'd have -
110 discus
60 angelfish
250 neons
250 rummynose
30 pairs of GBR
250 sterbai cories
300 marbled hatchets

Would that be overstocked?

What size would it be ? What kind of filtration lol

Actually my dream "tank" is a pond... I want one side of my basement to be a big piece of glass with a pond on the other side. Better then TV. I'd have - 110 discus 60 angelfish 250 neons 250 rummynose 30 pairs of GBR 250 sterbai cories 300 marbled hatchets Would that be overstocked?
At that scale I don't even know hahahahaha!! But that's a great idea. With outside access and a warm climate I bet you could make it completely self-sustainable. Who knows let's try it and see! :D yeah... I wish.

Back
Top Bottom