If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ill cut it in haft one side fresh the other salt on fresh side live plants hundreds of discus and lots of tetras and with the other side ill put in corals angelfish and a huge school of tangs

Ill cut it in haft one side fresh the other salt on fresh side live plants hundreds of discus and lots of tetras and with the other side ill put in corals angelfish and a huge school of tangs

Very cool. Although since the saltwater side is 5000 gallons why not do corals in the front middle and a kelp forest in the back and sides?
Does anyone else find it odd we are discussing this like we really have it? Lol

Actually my dream "tank" is a pond... I want one side of my basement to be a big piece of glass with a pond on the other side. Better then TV.

I'd have -
110 discus
60 angelfish
250 neons
250 rummynose
30 pairs of GBR
250 sterbai cories
300 marbled hatchets

Would that be overstocked?

Nice tank but that group of Fish you listed are not compatible :)

I've seen angelfish with discus in 75 gallon tanks... Temp wise, they should all be able to deal with discus needs. Other then the corys most likely

I believe the issue he was reffering to was with the neons and angelfish. It is debated whether they are compatable.

I'm positive that I would have to have a few Octopui.... Not sure how I would scape the whole thing though. Heck if I had that kind of money I'd hire some help for it. Probably some of you all. hehe

Guys i found a 20,000 gallon Tank on Youtube and everyone who is talking about dolphins you might wanna re think a little because it seems big but its really not as big as it sounds. Imagine a tank half this size and thats what a 10k would be like...
(link) http://youtu.be/2OKkRWqG8gg

Guys i found a 20,000 gallon Tank on Youtube and everyone who is talking about dolphins you might wanna re think a little because it seems big but its really not as big as it sounds. Imagine a tank half this size and thats what a 10k would be like...
(link) http://youtu.be/2OKkRWqG8gg

Sorry Im not buying. That looks like a 1000 or even a 2000 but not a 20000.

Back
Top Bottom