I'm very upset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they sell these iny winy tank. not even a tank. like a small cup at the lfs to keep bettas in. its so damn small. selling for 7 dollars. what ****.

i wouldnt mind swimming in my tank

I change the decor every month, very roomy, lots of friends, food galore, no predators, i contour to everyone's needs

they just might... Im already getting ready to call the center tomorow. Free long distance >=) course.. ill be nice..... and everything

Isn't there somebody we could call to complain. I mean if it was a dog or cat surely you could call someone to complain. If a fish is a pet wouldn't this be cruelty?

I really think that "artist" should be stuffed into a 55-gallon fish tank and fed once every three days. ... filled with water, of course!

This reminds me of the idiot who came of with the idea that children should watch their teacher swallow a live goldfish at school carnivals!

sdellin said:
This reminds me of the idiot who came of with the idea that children should watch their teacher swallow a live goldfish at school carnivals!

I thought that was university students at frat parties... :wink:

Yeah I asked for the guy, I was being polite, and as soon as I said Betta. they hung up. I imagine they are probably sick and tired of getting phonecalls from People like us Lol

In a way, its his choice what he does with his fish. it is cruel, but really, i dont think we have too much business stepping into things. I DO NOT THINK ITS RIGHT
But I suppose people are going to do things that we dont want.................................. Yes I just called again >=)

Tiger_Oscar said:
Are you saying fish aren't considered pets like cats and dogs?

Pretty much...when the ASPCA monitors movie sets to make sure animals are not harmed, for some reason it does not extend to fish and bugs... :?

and that's the reason why I dropped my bachelors of fine arts degree, because of art teachers with stupid ideas...grrrr :evil:

Toirtis said:
Tiger_Oscar said:
Are you saying fish aren't considered pets like cats and dogs?

Pretty much...when the ASPCA monitors movie sets to make sure animals are not harmed, for some reason it does not extend to fish and bugs... :?

Actually... I read where they showed up to a movie set... I can't believe I'm forgetting the name of the movie, I hate names, I can never remember any names!!!

Anyways, this dog was being fed a maggot... they said it was being cruel to the maggot, and demanded that a maggot that died of "natural causes" be found and used instead.

I feel this is silly... but then again, where do you draw the line? Most people draw it to leave out fish and smaller life forms.

aquablue said:
Actually... I read where they showed up to a movie set... Anyways, this dog was being fed a maggot... they said it was being cruel to the maggot, and demanded that a maggot that died of "natural causes" be found and used instead.

Makes you wonder where they are when "Fear Factor" is filming, then, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom