Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dylan5359

Aquarium Advice Addict
They usually have it in the middle of july and august around here. Just called the store, the guy confirmed it. Keep your eyes open!

I just discovered that I have a petco about 30 minutes away a few weeks ago. I'm definitely going to be standing in line at 5am waiting to get some 40 breeders.

No, I was just asking how I could ship my tank, and I was told to just leave it because PetCo does a dollar a gallon sale, and then this thread was created.

I just need to convince my dad that MTS is a good thing by July then. I talked to him about setting up a 10 gallon and he said "I thought one tank was enough". :lol:

I would love a bowfront tank, does the $1 apply to bowfronts?

I believe it's only regular tanks, up to 55G

If only I was in the market, I'd be nabbing a 40B and a 20L

I have a 55 sitting in the garage. Padrea won't let me set it up. :/ I'm going to buy a 20L or a 29 gallon when the sale does come along though.

Woo Hoo! Late fathers day presents for me :dance:

Gonna get a 10, 40B & a 55 for sure :D. I only wish they carried a 60 or 75 at my Petco.

Look for a build thread on a couple custom stands from me :D.

Speaking of tanks does anyone know of a stand for either a 35 or 45 gal tank? It's a corner tank shaped like a baseball diamond.. Ive had the hardest time finding one had this tank basically given to me and thought I woulsnt have a problem getting a stand...well i was wrong Petsmart said it is a discontinued tank style ...shih

Rush81 said:
Speaking of tanks does anyone know of a stand for either a 35 or 45 gal tank? It's a corner tank shaped like a baseball diamond.. Ive had the hardest time finding one had this tank basically given to me and thought I woulsnt have a problem getting a stand...well i was wrong Petsmart said it is a discontinued tank style ...shih

I've found great stands at goodwill. Something built to hold a heavy TV works great with possible minor beefing up. Or if you're a DIY'er, there's some good custom stand threads here and with minor revisions, can be adapted to work for your tank.

It's coming soon.
I visited my local Petco yesterday, South California area, they have a 55 G for $52 dollars!! Which is pretty good deal, but they have a lot 40 Breeders for $109.
I was not looking for a tank, but I really liked the size of the 40 breeder, but $109 was expensive, the cashier told me: " we just received a tons of these tanks, this means that in 1 or 2 weeks we will have our $1 per gallon sale, just wait a little"

So keep an eye! Coming soon :)

I need a 40 breeder! I called my PETCO and they said they don't know until a few days before the sale! How could that be? But I'm keeping my eyes open.

Yes! I have been waiting for that to (hopefully) get the turtle his 55 g.

Back
Top Bottom