Kidding, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tealjawdrop.gif
tealeyepopping.gif

Yow! Those look cool, but that's a lot of $$$!!! And Toirtis, that 10 gal tank, with shipping, comes to over $3200 CAD. That's one semester of my tuition!

That really is pretty cool looking! Would I pay over $2,000 for a 10 gal tank, not a chance. But it is a really cool idea.

it's an interesting idea - i wouldn't trust it for a long time, nor would i pay such an amount of money.

it looks awesome, but i wouldnt spend that kind of money on a car let alone a fish tank..-- Our car only costed us five hundred dollars, and she works like a charm. Lol

Very pricey, plus how the heck could you hang ten gallons of water from the ceiling? For the price, you'd better hang it right! And I don't even want to think about trying to clean and do pwc on something hanging from the ceiling.

Great looking tank, and interesting concept....until it comes time to clean it. :?
And that better be some serious hook it gets hung from - no drywall anchors, this thing gets bolted into a wooden wall stud or ceiling rafter!.

That rates very high on what "the world needs now" list.

I've got spare 29 gallon that I'll sell for just under $1,000 (even CAD). :lol: :lol: :lol:

QTOFFER said:
And that better be some serious hook it gets hung from - no drywall anchors, this thing gets bolted into a wooden wall stud or ceiling rafter!.

Heh...can you imagine what must be about 250 pounds of pottery, glass, and water hitting your Italian marble floors from 5' in the air at 4am?

Ok for one i would never pay that amount, and for two, I would never trust rope to hold up that much weight. 10 gallons of water is HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom