MTS victims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cdepriest6009 said:
Thanks and of course I will have tons of pics to post.

Bettababe shouldn't you be sleeping lol

My insomnia is not my fault! Eventually I'll fall asleep...

Well I hope your not dragging in school tomorrow...otherwise I'm telling your mommy

Joyler said:
Well I hope your not dragging in school tomorrow...otherwise I'm telling your mommy

I'm home schooled!

And I go on and off. Eventually I'll get tired enough to fall asleep, and then I won't come back on.

I'm home schooled!

And I go on and off. Eventually I'll get tired enough to fall asleep, and then I won't come back on.
Homeschooled? That's awesome, I did my grade 10 at home online, but my parents would never be able to homeschool. Do you enjoy it? I loved being away from all the drama of a public school

But I think that socializing is very important...it helps to developed character that you can't get at home...

Joyler said:
But I think that socializing is very important...it helps to developed character that you can't get at home...

Yeah. I've been homeschooled for one semester. Going back to a different school next year.

And there is always such a stigma associated with homeschoolers...which can make it even harder for them to adapt to life experiences

Agreed, though I think it's different for different people. For me, public school was the worst thing I have ever done. The drama and insecurities for myself from being around all those people caused me to have 3 years of anorexia. I had to quit public school to get over it. and now I am :D I think you can get the social activity by joining after school programs too. But my experience isn't the majority of people. I mean most people DO benefit from public schools, but there is a small percentage where it backfires.

Wow, brave of you to admit!! I'm very happy you are ok, and I'm sad you went through it!

lol I don't think its something I should hide from. It happened and I got over it, maybe one day it will help someone else overcome it :D Id rather mention it and hope it helps someone one day then never tell anyone and know it won't do any good (I work at a camp every summer and get to tell all the campers every year, hopefully so they dont have to deal with it :D )

Ah, much better! I'm awake now! :) I go to a public school... But let me tell you... Sometimes the kids there give me enough of a headache I wish I was home schooled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom