MTS victims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyler said:
I love watching the builds!!

I love the pictures, but have a bit of a problem actually reading most of the posts. I'm very good at knowing what's happening from pictures.

...I have 15 tanks..and I have to be done now. At least for a while ;)

And that's not counting the 55 gal turtle tank. Geez I gotta get some help :sorry:

I believe I might have MTS my wife bought me a 12 gal for Christmas and then I found this site and learned how badly we needed to get her beta out of the small 1.5 gal tank it was in and bought a 10 gal half moon for it. I then bought a 25 gal but transferred the fish from the 12 to the 25 and just took the 12 down. We don't have the room for it in our one bedroom apartment with a baby on the way. I already have been planning on building a tank someday and a house so I thought of building a tank into the house how awesome would that be

Cdepriest6009 said:
I believe I might have MTS my wife bought me a 12 gal for Christmas and then I found this site and learned how badly we needed to get her beta out of the small 1.5 gal tank it was in and bought a 10 gal half moon for it. I then bought a 25 gal but transferred the fish from the 12 to the 25 and just took the 12 down. We don't have the room for it in our one bedroom apartment with a baby on the way. I already have been planning on building a tank someday and a house so I thought of building a tank into the house how awesome would that be

Three things:
1) super cute puppy in the avatar!
2) congratulations on the baby on the way...you too must be so excited!! Keep us posted!
3) the tank built in to the house would be SUPER cool!! Wish I had that! It'd be huge!

Cdepriest6009 said:

Hmm. A tank built into a house would be pretty awesome. Until you had to move.

Joyler said:
Three things:
1) super cute puppy in the avatar!
2) congratulations on the baby on the way...you too must be so excited!! Keep us posted!
3) the tank built in to the house would be SUPER cool!! Wish I had that! It'd be huge!

Yea i thought the pup was pretty cool it almost looks like our little beagle.

I am super excited we have the monthly check up tomorrow and monday is our second ultra sound.

The tank and house is a long ways down the road but I am going to school for drafting and already have a set of house plans that I drew for one of my classes

Bettababe1011 said:
Hmm. A tank built into a house would be pretty awesome. Until you had to move.

When I do it it would be the house I will die in lol I would never leave something like that

Yea i thought the pup was pretty cool it almost looks like our little beagle.

I am super excited we have the monthly check up tomorrow and monday is our second ultra sound.

The tank and house is a long ways down the road but I am going to school for drafting and already have a set of house plans that I drew for one of my classes

Congrats on the baby :)!
And you really sound prepared for the future house :D Whenever you start on that project, keep a build thread for us to follow (with lots of pictures! ):D

GoldfishNewbie said:
Congrats on the baby :)!
And you really sound prepared for the future house :D Whenever you start on that project, keep a build thread for us to follow (with lots of pictures! ):D

Bettababe1011 said:
Oh yes, Congrats on the baby!!

Thanks and of course I will have tons of pics to post.

Bettababe shouldn't you be sleeping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom