Myspace.com phenomenon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really only use myspace for talking to my friends and have gotten to know like 2 other people tha ti never really talked to at my school before.

My account isnt private but i try not to post real personal info and I only really add people I know. One of my friends has like 100 people they dont even know....that okay but do they just request to be your friend or what?

If anyone want sto be my friend on there go ahead but tell me your user one aa so I know that its not some stranger on myspace!...well you know what i mean lol

flamingonhot said:
I really only use myspace for talking to my friends and have gotten to know like 2 other people tha ti never really talked to at my school before.

My account isnt private but i try not to post real personal info and I only really add people I know. One of my friends has like 100 people they dont even know....that okay but do they just request to be your friend or what?

If anyone want sto be my friend on there go ahead but tell me your user one aa so I know that its not some stranger on myspace!...well you know what i mean lol

yeah im the same way. Everyone on myspace that is my friend are either family members or people that i actually hang out with. I just added 2 people from AA though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom