Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-23-2005, 08:09 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to flamingonhot Send a message via Yahoo to flamingonhot
I really only use myspace for talking to my friends and have gotten to know like 2 other people tha ti never really talked to at my school before.

My account isnt private but i try not to post real personal info and I only really add people I know. One of my friends has like 100 people they dont even know....that okay but do they just request to be your friend or what?

If anyone want sto be my friend on there go ahead but tell me your user one aa so I know that its not some stranger on myspace!...well you know what i mean lol

Old 12-23-2005, 09:58 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingonhot
I really only use myspace for talking to my friends and have gotten to know like 2 other people tha ti never really talked to at my school before.

My account isnt private but i try not to post real personal info and I only really add people I know. One of my friends has like 100 people they dont even know....that okay but do they just request to be your friend or what?

If anyone want sto be my friend on there go ahead but tell me your user one aa so I know that its not some stranger on myspace!...well you know what i mean lol
yeah im the same way. Everyone on myspace that is my friend are either family members or people that i actually hang out with. I just added 2 people from AA though

Old 12-27-2005, 07:37 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to kyektulu
I have now been a member of myspace.com for a week, its great thanks for telling us about it.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:52 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to jrp1588
well i was wondering just yesterday if and AA people had a myspace. Here's mine
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=37428720

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com