The Fish Name Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ibrahim said:
Nope none of you have got it yet so that's why I didn't reply lol oh and he doesn't eat because it's just hard to get to feed like a mandarin. I think I'll message the poster of the thread the answer incase I'm offline.

You can do that, and I'll step out for this one if you send it.

I am a large saltwater fish. I need a big tank, 200g+. I get a little over a foot. Right now I am a juvenile. I am mostly blue with white bands. I look a lot like a different kind of fish except my bands are usually full circles. When I'm an adult I am black, blue and white with yellow stripes. My mouth area will is white and my tail solid yellow. I like to eat spirulina, but occasionally some mysis. I am quite expensive, usually costing upwards of $100.

A koran angel? Lol sorry only SW fish I keep are 2 ocellaris clowns, 2 b&w clowns, and a few varieties of smaller fish and a bunch of little crabs and shrimp. The tank i won at a fair, so sump and everything was already in it.

State prize winnnnnneeerrr!!!

Lol.

KonvictKeeper said:
The juvenile is black with circular white and blue stripes starting at the tail.

Annularis or Majestic Angelfish? Maybe an Emperor Angelfish?

Back
Top Bottom