The Fish Name Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettababe1011

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, so I had an idea for a new game! The Fish Name Game is a game where one person gives clues to any sort of aquatic creature, fish, shrimp, snail, etc. Then other people try to guess what creature it is. No one can give another description until the fish before is identified. Does this sound fun at all? I'll start off.

This fish is small, a tropical freshwater with horizontal stripes and a very hyper personality. It is a schooling fish.

Now, someone would try to guess what this fish is.

Here's a tricky one. A saltwater fish that has black and white stripes and a bit of yellow one his bow-like top fin. He's also hard to get to eat.

Here's a tricky one. A saltwater fish that has black and white stripes and a bit of yellow one his bow-like top fin. He's also hard to get to eat.

A Batfish? I don't know the exact name of it, but I think it is a Batfish. I hope I am right!

By the way, great idea for a game Betta!

redsea said:
A Batfish? I don't know the exact name of it, but I think it is a Batfish. I hope I am right!

By the way, great idea for a game Betta!

Thanks!

It also is hard to get it to eat. Is it hard to get the bannerfish to eat? And looking up what the batfish looks like, it doesn't match the description. I think you might have the wrong name, but maybe the right fish!

it may just be uncomfortable with parameters or its surroundings if it wont eat, or doesnt like the food.... is that because u have one of those fish? xx

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
it may just be uncomfortable with parameters or its surroundings if it wont eat, or doesnt like the food.... is that because u have one of those fish? xx

We will have to wait till he gets back online. I guess that's one flaw that I'm seeing in my game... I don't know how we could fix that problem though...

heres one: what has a fiery temper, a freshwater fish that comes from south america, grows usually to 12 inches (can get bigger), likes to rearrange (destroy) a tank? not difficult - im just obsessed with them :)

redsea said:
I remember the name now... Pinnate Batfish, I think.

That one still doesn't match the description... It has black and white stripes in the description.

Is yours an Oscar? How about we can have 3 descriptions going at once, and then you have to solve one to give another? Out of three people, at least one might be online.

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
yes mine is an oscar :D

Yay! I'm also really into oscars, and want one someday.
Okay, how about... It is a territorial fish with long flowing fins, and can flare it's gills at other fish. It comes in lots of colors.

may not work, people would still be offline.... eh whatever lets just play :D

heres another: what is a meeeaaaan freshwater african fish which has a horizontal black stripe across its belly, females have yellow under the stripe while the males go all black with a white belly stripe? x

Yup, it's a Betta.
And chat wouldn't work for some people, because the app doesn't have the chat feature. And I only use the app.

Nope none of you have got it yet so that's why I didn't reply lol oh and he doesn't eat because it's just hard to get to feed like a mandarin. I think I'll message the poster of the thread the answer incase I'm offline.

Back
Top Bottom