WANTED: Female Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADCISCO

Aquarium Advice Freak
Wanted female betta with nice tale fins. No references needed. I will supply the bubble nest....see I have already been hard at work. Are you ready for ME? Let me know Roberto Betta of WV.

I was joking about that...LOL I just thought it was a cute picture and had to share it and say something funny about it! But I would like to breed! He's a cuttie! I want a date .....there we go..... something new we can add to the forum! Fish Dating!

My husband says I have nice tail fins...lol I wouldnt know I dont look behind me...or I try not too....I have that Jennifer Lopez thing goin' on.....my husband loves that song Big Butts buy Sir Mix Alot......Baby got Back is what its called....he said that's :lol: me....I said gee..... thanx! Girls and there behinds......we just dont want to talk about them!!!LOL

I have two very nice [ IMHO ] females that would go great with the blue boy there, I have a third thats beautiful to.. but shes red so that may be interesting fry as well.

To bad I'm not near there. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom