What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got poly-fil for my hob filter and watching the water clear up. Now im brainstorming a way that I could add the floss to my output tubing for my canister filter.

I bought substrate, and filter media fpr the new tank today then wound up cleaning mercury out of it after dropping a thermometer. Thank goodness it was empty.

Also cleaned the filter on my 10 gal feeder tank and noticed the first signs of snail eggs! Water change tomorrow for it.

My dwarf gourami died (I knew I was taking. Chance trying them out..). I still hve my first and newest

image-1995577323.jpg

This is him when he was healthy... Guess my water wasn't perfect enough for him ... All other fish are good

My dwarf gourami died (I knew I was taking. Chance trying them out..). I still hve my first and newest This is him when he was healthy... Guess my water wasn't perfect enough for him ... All other fish are good
What's your other stocking?

Today I added two baby maroon clowns to my 10 gallon chill in while I stock my 90. They'll be added last so they don't terrorize my fish.

I have a flame dwarf gourami and a honey sunset dwarf gourami . Juli and peppered cory cat and a Molly and guppys with fry also a couple Mystery snails

Got a indian dwarf puffer sfter being missled by the lfs, he is in my 20g with my GBR paid, 5 neon tetras, and 3 banded kuhli loaches. Hes only about 1/3 of an inch, gonna be setting up a 5g for him in a couple months.

Went to petco and got some plants from a friend that works there. He said that someone wanted to sell their plants, but since they couldn't give him money for it, he just donated them. Lucky for me my friend had given me the plants and now I am researching them=)
It's crazy how far I have come in this hobby. I found something I love. After petco, I went to a lps and talked to the owner for a bit. He asked me about my studies and so I showed him my book of compiled plant/fish profiles. Surprised, he asked me for my name and number so that I may be able to work for him! Happy day!
★Fed all the fish and checked on the new plants. =)

Got a new fluval filter system for 29 gal that does up to 50 gal and I will put it with mystery system that does up to 20. I will take my peguin marineland system that does up to 50 gal off of 29gal and put it on 50 gal .. I'm considering buying aquabella.

Went to petco and got some plants from a friend that works there. He said that someone wanted to sell their plants, but since they couldn't give him money for it, he just donated them. Lucky for me my friend had given me the plants and now I am researching them=)
It's crazy how far I have come in this hobby. I found something I love. After petco, I went to a lps and talked to the owner for a bit. He asked me about my studies and so I showed him my book of compiled plant/fish profiles. Surprised, he asked me for my name and number so that I may be able to work for him! Happy day!
★Fed all the fish and checked on the new plants. =)

Congrats that sounds great!!! Praying all works out

Did a pwc on my 20g n 55g ...noticed my shrimp in my cray tank have had babies....Guess that means they are happy ... several babies came running out of the male cray cave while i was cleaning....lol

Did a pwc on my 20g n 55g ...noticed my shrimp in my cray tank have had babies....Guess that means they are happy ... several babies came running out of the male cray cave while i was cleaning....lol

Thank you so much! Congrats on your baby shrimp!!! Wish I had shrimp babies, my shrimp are probably worried about their babies getting eaten. Was thinking of putting them in a tank with my guppy fry.

Love my fluval HOB system I put in today ... I want to sell my other HOB systems and get anothet

Went to my lfs and picked up 2 nassarius, 1 blue tuxedo urchin, and 4 blue legged hermits, all to go into the 37g tonight, i also got my prize from the event last weekend! I got a 100W aqueon heater, a aqueon 50g filter, and a aqueon algea scrubber! Gonna use the 20g filter from my 20g and use it as a HOB fuge for the 37, while i move the 50g filter i got from the raffle to my 20g. Also gonna move the eheim jagger 150W heater from the 37g into the 60g cube and then put this 40g 100W heater in to the 37. Away from the SW now i am starting the 10g dearf puffer build in a week or two, gonna have to find a place to put it. Maybe in my room...

Back
Top Bottom