What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i moved my swordtail to my 55.she wouldnt leave the paradise fish alone :(

For the third straight day, I've replanted the 75. Seems one of my blood parrots thinks he's an interior decorator. He keeps moving the plants from their original position to where he apparently finds them more aesthetically pleasing...... :rolleyes:

Did a 50% water change in my tank, noticed that the piece of DW I had gotten from Petco was turning squishy soft so I tossed that out. Waiting on that tank to settle. Then did a 20% water change on my little tank for my male livebearers, gravel vac etc. so now I'm sitting back and watching one of my female guppies and wondering when she might grant me with some fry

Apparently, nobody did anything to their tank today. I did...added a glass diffuser to my CO2 setup. So much better than the delivered ladder diffuser. Lot's of tiny bubbles.

In my 29: I topped off the evaporated water.
In my 5: Re arranged plants and did a 40% water change.

I did wayyy more interesting stuff yesterday :(

I added a huge pile of plants! Was time consuming, but fun. Also did a 50% water change, again.

I sat there smiling at the tank... Observing the activities...

Does that count as doing something with my tank?

Trimmed plants back and planted some of the off shoots from my larger plants. About to do a quick gravel vac and 10% WC.

Added a nitrate filter to my eheim last night, so after the small WC it is time to recheck parameters

finally put fish in my 36g bow front.
1 peacock eel
6 bloodfin tetras
also added some plants.
put root tabs in my 55 and 29 gallons. added stackslate in the 55g
wc in all the tanks.

watched my 55g and for some odd reason one of my gold barb must think its a pristella tetra cause I saw em schooling together. I thought it was pretty neat. but odd lol cleaned my 406 media for the first time.

Did a pwc on the 55. Freaked out becuase i thought i siphoned out the mommy ghost shrimp. False alarm! Moved my two 3 week old fry into the 55. I also moved the driftwood, rocks and plants from their 5 gal to the 55. Will clean up the 5 gal and get it ready to turn into a pico reef tank later on.

Pwc on Alfred's tank in my office. Do it again tomorrow though, because I finally have a wee gravel vac I can keep at the office.

Pwc on the 29 gallon, plus some mucking about with plants. With all these water changes on my main tank, my flowers and veggie garden are very happy.

Checked out the RCS egg-carriers, lookin' good. Tested with one of my extra Yellow Tiger Endlers to see if the group was big enough to live in the big tank. 2 hours later I couldn't find him. Then I found him. Stuck to the filter intake, dead as a doornail. I guess that means they won't be going in that tank for a while... I was really mad at myself for practically murdering the poor 'lil guy, I may have even sniffled a bit. I felt terrible. RIP little guy. **Sigh**

I'm still trying to get a 40g breeder tank. Its the last piece that I need to complete my 120g FW system.

Back
Top Bottom