What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do they have any needs? Lighting? Do you have to feed them? Or do they just filter feed
Nope they don't need specific lighting since they dig anyways. They just need a somewhat established tank that they can feed off of. I have sponges anyways so that won't be a problem. I'm not sure if they'll be fine without supplemental feeding. Id think they'd be okay.

Nope they don't need specific lighting since they dig anyways. They just need a somewhat established tank that they can feed off of. I have sponges anyways so that won't be a problem. I'm not sure if they'll be fine without supplemental feeding. Id think they'd be okay.

My tank is 3 years old, is that mature enough? Looked online and said they polish water so yay!

Euthanized my flame gourami :( he has half between death and life and would improve a little than get worse and then improve ... I feel bad but I think I did what was best ... I'm so sad feel like a dork to cry over a fish I tried everything to help him I won't buy anymore for now . My first one a honey sunset is in perfect health

Big tank, -500 litre + 100 litre,begin course anti internal bacteria.
Tetra tank check, + 8 litre.
120 tank nothing. Yet.
60 brackish. Looked at it glumly. I want a new puffer.

Again!! just sitting here enjoying my tank and I realized my newest addition which is a royal gramma that I got a few weeks ago,must have finally put a licking back on the 6 line because the tank now seems peaceful. The wrasse seems almost scared of the gramma now.

Did 50%ish WC on 20,and 29g tanks and got 3 killi fish males for trade in . I traded my biowheel 200 tht does 20-50g and my other liter that does 10-20g for them also switched zebra danio from 20g to 29 g and put all guppy fry I could into 20g

Turned on lights, fed my fish. & Shipped out a plant package today.

Thinking of taking a loan out so I can make a pond on my grandparents farm. This should be interesting.

I almost got a pair of those Killies but ended up never pulling the trigger. Did a big change on the 125 and fed everyone. Picked up a lot of new fish yesterday and out them in there tanks

I think I got a good deal I got 3 males for my filter systems that are used and prob worth 25$ more or less . Starting to wonder if I should have got two female and one male... Will they be ok in20gal with 3 males ?

Was looking up info and saw something that says they are nearly threatened species ... Not sure what that means exactly
Looking online it says to keep 2 female per male but I also saw someone that keeps males only I a tank until breeding

I think I got a good deal I got 3 males for my filter systems that are used and prob worth 25$ more or less . Starting to wonder if I should have got two female and one male... Will they be ok in20gal with 3 males ? Was looking up info and saw something that says they are nearly threatened species ... Not sure what that means exactly Looking online it says to keep 2 female per male but I also saw someone that keeps males only I a tank until breeding
Don't know much about them. But Killies can be a little aggressive with each other. They were $8 a piece at my lfs. The threatened status would be there population in the wild, which to my understanding most are captive bred in the trade. Start a new thread for better information

Moved some stuff around and picked up a strawberry fields acro. Cleaned the glass.

Attachments

• image-238015636.jpg
    image-238015636.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom