What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a snowflake clown and a scarlet hermit crab last night! So happy it finally cycled.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433153027.635196.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433153051.938542.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Got started on my planted 29g hex tank today. Had to reseal it which is an absolute nightmare to do with a hexagon tank.. Ugh! I also got started on cutting out the background.

I am considering making some caves for kuhli loaches to hang out in but I haven't decided on that or not yet. I might also add some places higher up on the sides to plant some crypts or something.

But in any case, here's where I am at right now.

Sh1PFqN.jpg

If anyone is interested, I started a build thread.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f70/29g-planted-hex-build-336663.html

Gotta do a 25% water change. And just keep on watching my riccia grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spent most of the morning looking for a golden hammer and a purple tip hammer with no luck ,
I did find a golden grape coral , I also found a pink fox coral that I plan on putting on the other side of my tank , also ordered a pink flower pot and a yellow flower pot ,the torch I bought last week that I split into 4 pieces all 4 pieces are starting to grow a second head I'm amazed how they grow so fast , I lost my closed brain my clown decided he would play toss the brain and tore it apart , this is how it looked before he decided to kill it , really pissed me off I loved that brain ,
60069-albums14303-picture68802.jpg

all I know is he better leave my moon brain alone ,
img_3230228_1_d0f112a48fed594261433e3b407134d1.jpg

I won this one over memorial week end it's not exactly like they told me but I still like it , free who can complain it's a $60. coral

I've been planning about where to put some 10g fry tanks, one for my community fish, one for my cichlids,a one for multis once I get them. I am also planning where to put a 20g long rapids tank and a 30g long shell dwellers tank with multis.

I've been planning about where to put some 10g fry tanks, one for my community fish, one for my cichlids,a one for multis once I get them. I am also planning where to put a 20g long rapids tank and a 30g long shell dwellers tank with multis.

I want to see that Rapids tank build!

Really getting the urge for a dwarf puffer. Thinking of taking down the 2.5g and 2g to make room for that tank. That and I'm limited to 6 tanks running in the house at one time ? oh well. Plan on a standard 10g that I'll probably go rimless with via DIY removal. Plants of course :) thinking of winding down on the big 75g tank and focusing more on a smaller scale for plants.

I need help with my 36 inch coralife t5 dual lamp. Do both bulbs stay on together or can you turn on either or

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really getting the urge for a dwarf puffer. Thinking of taking down the 2.5g and 2g to make room for that tank. That and I'm limited to 6 tanks running in the house at one time ? oh well. Plan on a standard 10g that I'll probably go rimless with via DIY removal. Plants of course :) thinking of winding down on the big 75g tank and focusing more on a smaller scale for plants.

I also want to make a dwarf puffer tank, maybe a 5g.

I cleaned my 9g cube and cutted the leafs.
Besides i replaced it because i need the space right there. Tomorrow ill get one plant from my 15g and put in the nano

Jonatan.

this is the second time replacing the sand because of white hair,
well I finally narrowed it down the cause of my issue , it was charcoal that caused me the biggest head ach ever , not only after removing charcoal did the water turn Cristal clear but the hair started to recede, only reason I'm replacing the sand again there is just way to much to let it stay till it's gone,
this is day 1 of 5 got a good amount removed today , more to go tomorrow
did a 50g water change to be on the safe side , tomorrow I will get the other half and do another fairly big water change , day 3 will be digging out a lot of sand in all the rock crevices , and a small water change , day 4 will be adding new sand I am going with fiji pink this time around , as I got a good deal on it ,
day 5 will be rearranging again
60069-albums14303-picture68957.jpg

this is the second time replacing the sand because of white hair,
well I finally narrowed it down the cause of my issue , it was charcoal that caused me the biggest head ach ever , not only after removing charcoal did the water turn Cristal clear but the hair started to recede, only reason I'm replacing the sand again there is just way to much to let it stay till it's gone,
this is day 1 of 5 got a good amount removed today , more to go tomorrow
did a 50g water change to be on the safe side , tomorrow I will get the other half and do another fairly big water change , day 3 will be digging out a lot of sand in all the rock crevices , and a small water change , day 4 will be adding new sand I am going with fiji pink this time around , as I got a good deal on it ,
day 5 will be rearranging again
60069-albums14303-picture68957.jpg

Man, I love that wrasse, what kind is it. And that gold stripe maroon clown looks awesome as well.

Man, I love that wrasse, what kind is it. And that gold stripe maroon clown looks awesome as well.

it's a lunar wrasse he is close to 6 inch and very active

ya that's the bigger of the two clowns she is almost 4 inch and the other one only 3/4 inch ,they look funny together

Back
Top Bottom