What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
175 gallon Oceanic bowfront aquarium $400 ad near me, says it has a tiny chip at the upper seam. I feel intrigued.....

You should probably get that for yourself!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Bought 20 star repens for $9, a twig cat, 6 otos, and a large anubias var. nana for my discus tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I lost my blue Mickey mouse platy that was frantically swimming in circles around the tank just yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I ordered a 36" 24/7 Finnex Planted LED light with remote for my 40g community and ordered a Mexican dwarf crayfish for my discus tank since he/she should be large enough not to be eaten

I actually came up with a long turn plan on how the fish will pay for themselves and I'll make money as well. I will have both my 55g's holding 5 discus each, my 40g will have a peacock cichlid breeding group,
I will also have lots of bettas for breeding and some dwarf cichlids as well.

I actually came up with a long turn plan on how the fish will pay for themselves and I'll make money as well. I will have both my 55g's holding 5 discus each, my 40g will have a peacock cichlid breeding group,
I will also have lots of bettas for breeding and some dwarf cichlids as well.

If you're going to do the Peacocks make sure to isolate a single species of purebred Peacocks per tank, remove any potential for hybridization. That will be critical if profiting is the goal.

If you're going to do the Peacocks make sure to isolate a single species of purebred Peacocks per tank, remove any potential for hybridization. That will be critical if profiting is the goal.

I will. I'm planning on using the German Reds I got from popparyno

I finally got the money to order 3 discus, 10 ember tetras, and a ton of plants on Jan 2

Back
Top Bottom