What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and they are both eating well, water quality is great, Temps up, and they love a much larger less crowded tank as their previous tank was a 40 with several discus (around 9) a 2" electric blue JD, and around 20, 1.5" electric blue acara

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My bio teacher asked me to take home here remaining 11 goldies (there were 30) so of course I said yes and now I have 11 goldies with fungal infections going in my discus tank.

I understand that but I wouldn't dare let them into a discus tank.

On topic- I introduced our angel to the discus tank today. As well as the Pearl gourami that's been in QT almost 2 weeks. Keeping a close eye but hopefully nothing the angel won't bother anyone.

Caleb

What about the tank temperature? More importantly why risk the discus?

Can you find a Rubbermaid container or tote to put them in temporarily? They're only a few dollars and would certainly be a better avenue.

Cleaned out most of the plants in my 29g planted tank...they were algae covered! Tank looks so much better.
Fed reef tank, potters angel is such a pig lol. Fragged my big birdsnest a bit as it was shading some acro frags.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Little update. Pearl gourami and TGE Angel are settling in well. The Pearl tried to nip a bit but was quickly shut down and minds it own business now.

Caleb

I got my "package today and am super excited about it..hoping someone will figure out what it is!

Fed the fish. Should've done a WC but was lazy and will get it done either later tonight or after work tomorrow. Will try to at least gravel vac.

Great pics! I gotta say, though, the big guy in the top pic looks totally awesome!

Goldie update: they are doing so such better and the heat has killed off most of the fungus. Midnight (the betta) is getting pretty mad at them though but the discus don't seem to care. The ammonia levels along with nitrate are 0 as of now

Wait the ammonia levels are about .1 and the Nitrate are also around .1

Back
Top Bottom