What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spec V arrived the other day, giving me three new aquaria to set up (a 40b and a 20-long along with the spec). Just trying to figure out where to put them, and if I really need that couch... :whistle:

Couple pics 12G rimless white lights with new coral starts
60074-albums14674-picture71617.jpg

blue
60074-albums14674-picture71616.jpg

more here soon - watering hole thread loading them on there now
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...the-mysterious-corner-in-the-yard-355185.html

Spec V arrived the other day, giving me three new aquaria to set up (a 40b and a 20-long along with the spec). Just trying to figure out where to put them, and if I really need that couch... :whistle:

The couches take up so much room!!!

Pics are added to the other thread now.

I really need a new SW tank now.

HAHA!! I got the puffers to eat!!! It was only a bloodworm each, but it's food :D

We have new blue dream shrimp!

That is pretty exciting!

~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news still treating the misc. sick fish QT tank and they are dropping like flies. So whether or not there are any fish left after another 2 days of treatment, I just don't know. It looks like 2 Platy are on their way out and lost a couple neons and a white cloud. A few fish look slightly better, and the worst sick ones have either died or will probably die tomorrow from the looks of them.

The large Koi Angel is looking okay which is a little better than before, and the Opaline Gourami seems in fair condition, it has always looked on the iffy side, for years now, it was adopted from someone who was moving away, maybe 3 + years ago. Mainly I would hope on those 2 making it since they are big guys.

After these two last treatment days we'll see what symptoms are left.

As far as it seems, the rest of the tanks are okay.

Frustrating and sad, but I have tried to remove /distance my emotions from the situation since the long ongoing problem, kinda like holding your breath/gritting your teeth/clenching your jaw, till you see what happens. That sounds very tense doesn't it?!

Did some water changes on my 10 gallons. And thinking of putting my undergravel plates to use. Turning them into dividers for my angels that want to breed and my little guy who wants to live. They keep nipping at him. So I gotta do something. So tomorrow gotta arrange the tank. This is just temporary til I can get more cover for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom