What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night I added an old unused filter filled with plants, then today I added the marine land red LED bubble wall! I also added more sand and rearranged the plants three days ago, it's been a fun week for me!!

Attachments

• image-1404818537.jpg
    image-1404818537.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-4127838383.jpg
    image-4127838383.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image-233717479.jpg
    image-233717479.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image-912133843.jpg
    image-912133843.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 109
Seahorse tank

I got a quick lesson on dealing with a sick seahorse. Fresh water dips :( putting together a hyposalinity tank Adding methyline blue and seachem stablizer, pulling out a filter sponge adding a sponge filter. Removing the charcol and replaced it with filter pads. using the water from the display tank. Replacing that water. :banghead: Trying everything I can possibly do to save this seahorse.

Bought a hollowed out log for my eclipse catfish to hide in and my red devil hacked off. The eclipse is hiding and smiling while the red devil is trying to figure how to dig it up or chew a hole through it.

SRC <><

Attachments

• image-3413067132.jpg
    image-3413067132.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 71
  • image-1656603607.jpg
    image-1656603607.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 62
I did 50% PWC on my 55g. I removed 50% water from my 40B and replaced the it with healthy water from my 55g (glad I did, gave my fishless cycle the bump it needed), moved fishmates to their new home (40B), did 50% pwc on 5g, and did equipment setup for my 20H soon to be planted tank...ahhh so busy today

Put my hands in it like 8 times today...ugghh. Fallen frags, gluing things, cleaning off coral..

Moved some shelters. Waiting for my charcoal to rebuilt my canister stack. Doing that today when it arrives.

Edit -- Charcoal arrived, rebuilt the media in the cannister. Water is getting all sparkly!

Last edited:
added 2nd t-5 fixture
so much more light amazing
should I put the blues in one fixture
whites in the other or should I leave them mixed (white,blue,white,blue) still waiting on my black light

Moved my betta out of his 10g back to his lil cup i originally brought him home n . He is sick. :( i know its not swim bladder bc i have been fasting him since i got him 2 sometimes 3 times a week n i change his diet up daily he doesnt get overfed n its high quality food. Im sendin the hubby after work to grab some meds. Everything i have read on here said it was just from old age for other bettas but he isnt even a year old i got him as a baby n i have had him since mid june or late may. I have tested my water n did a 50% + change on the tank so the others dont get sick if its contagious. I already use api salt. But i changed Neos water n added more salt . He looks soo bad .. :( gonna do another look around for spots or parasites when i get home to make sure i didnt miss something.

Added a pH buffer.... Then read the pamphlet that said not to use the product with natural plants.... The lady at the pet store said it would be ok... Now I'm worried I need to start from scratch! I'm 3 weeks into my fishless cycle so crossing my fingers!

Doctorin my poor Neo but he just keeps gettin worse...i thought he was dead this morning but he moved alil .. not sure if i was more upset over him dying or that he was alive.. i know he is suffering n it kills me .. but i dont what else to do i have read and read n read meds arent workin either.. i did his QT water change n added new water with his api salt .. :(

Well too much to say but i went to the LFS and welll.......
Three mystery snails
image-3427224611.jpg

Mystery corys i got for free
image-2205219431.jpg

Panda corys
image-559079447.jpg

albino long finned brittlenosed pleco baby (2.5 inches)
image-4252507972.jpg

10 more nerties
image-2209932959.jpg

Bubbles0oO said:
Well too much to say but i went to the LFS and welll.......
Three mystery snails

Mystery corys i got for free

Panda corys

albino long finned brittlenosed pleco baby (2.5 inches)

10 more nerties

Nice fish & snails! Are your cories arcuatas? Think I,ve seen them at my lfs :).

Back
Top Bottom