What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, scooped out a dead baby kuhli loach. Then took out my old 10 gallon . Cleaned everything and got it almost up and running when I realized I needed a new filter! :( gonna pick it up tomorrow and start a fish less cycle! I also fed and watched my fish.

Mumma.of.two said:
Moved some tanks around and realized my house doesn't have enough power points or I have too many tanks ;)

There isn't such a thing like 'too many tanks' :lol: :D

I bought a new plant fertiliser for my plants... (Does this count?)

Water tests. Parameters are right where I expected them to be. :)
Oh, and bought an new 5 gallon to up-grade the betta in my office. Need to clean stuff, but not tonight.

Mumma.of.two said:
Moved some tanks around and realized my house doesn't have enough power points or I have too many tanks ;)

I haaaaaaate when that happens. I have to run new power to my fish "area" this weekend.

I walked down to my tanks last night, dropped some food in and walked back upstairs. Today I will be picking up 2 45's since the other guy flaked on me.

Mumma.of.two said:

Sounds to me like the house doesn't have enough power points... Can't be too many tanks, no such thing. I feel your pain, though. I think every outlet but two on my side of the bedroom, plus the outlet extenders stuck into two of them, are taken up by aquarium things. The other two are for a lamp and a phone charger.

Trying to decide when to move the fry back into the big tank. Need more hiding spots for the little guys.

Just woke up and had to help a fish out of the gravel. They see to think its funny to get stuck and have me help them out.

I fed king Neptune and put a tiny peice of algae wafer in for ziggy the snail. Resisting the urge to clean the tank to remove diatoms. I'm trying to hold off until tomorrow.

Started building my stand for my breeding tanks. Just gotta put on the plywood tomorrow and set up the 45's.

I went and got a 55 gal off craigslist. Stand, two HOB filters, 1 under gravel filter, 3 thermometers. Gravel, decorations, all for $150!! Tonight going to start cleaning it all up. Bleach is going to be my friend. Lol!

Don't normally post here LOL since everyday there's something to do in one of the many tanks so here goes - deep cleaning / restarting one of the 35's, moving the rest of the extra male sp44 red fins to one of the 55's, the extra male fulus are going in the 75g, post some auctions and who knows what else I'll get done LOL

Did my weekly 50% water change on my 120g.
Still trialing my Pond Matrix in a 20g.

50% water change in 16

Move Tina to 16 ( aggression)

Cut wisteria

Fed fry

Watched my tanks

Lol

Back
Top Bottom