What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Added 5 Cardinal Tetras (another five next week).
Did a 50% PWC.
Created a Java Moss wall for a live background (yay!)

Worked on all three of my tank complete overhauls on two. On my 55g tropical community removed everything and cleaned off all the salvageable plants and added in my apisto orange flash pair. Did a 80% pwc with the mess I made in it. In my 20g long I did a 100% water change and added a bag of floramax and began to replant it and set up the co2 system. Added my apisto double red pair only in this tank. Then in my 10g shrimp/betta tank I did a qwik pwc and rearranged their slate hideout. Waiting on the plants to add to this one next week. All in all a productive day. Next week my new plants also arrive for the 55 so look forward to that also. Here are some pics of the tanks and some of the inhabitants. Also black backgrounds being put up next week :).

Great tanks

But....

Angels can jump as you dont seem to have lids on a lot of your tanks.

Sorry to say that but just wanting to help (y)

I took a razor blade, dish soap and bleach to my new 55 gal aquarium. Now it's sitting in the driveway with the filters running. :)

Wow. Talk about a pitched driveway. Lol. Make sure it isn't sitting like that for too long or the displaced weight can damage the seals on that high side.

Malawi Freak said:
Wow. Talk about a pitched driveway. Lol. Make sure it isn't sitting like that for too long or the displaced weight can damage the seals on that high side.

I only left it out for half hour to make sure the pumps got a good rinsing and to make sure there were no leaks. It's in the house now. Nice and level!

A breeding pair of Red Empress's and my female is holding :) 1 fuelleborni, 1 cobalt blue zebra, 1 upside down syndontis, and an intermedius lethrinops :) fully stocked now!

AndrewsPistol said:
A breeding pair of Red Empress's and my female is holding :) 1 fuelleborni, 1 cobalt blue zebra, 1 upside down syndontis, and an intermedius lethrinops :) fully stocked now!

Those names sound awesome. I'm going to google them!

AndrewsPistol said:

Those fish are gorgeous!

I put a power head from my green killing machine directly above my glass diffuser to help distribute the co2 evenly in my tank :)

Dismantled my 20 gallon, moved it to the new place, just finished scraping it down so there are no more hard water stains, and I'm about to fill it.

Back
Top Bottom