What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watched my ADF claim the chimney of the treehouse as his own. He's hilarious.

My girlfriend used to have an albino one. They are pretty fun to watch. Blind as a bat though. Ours always ran into the sides of the tank. Cool frog though!

View attachment 216777View attachment 216778sorry. Didn't realize they'd post so small. These are larger.

Those are all just the most adorable pics ever!!!!! I gave my frogs to my friend because she is away from home here at college and misses her family and pets!!!

She loves them!

You should enter the picture of the month contest with one of those!

Thank you! I will check it out.

I named him Patrick (like from Spongebob, cuz, well, he's pretty dumb). The one day I sat and watched him standing on the sand, then fell backwards and was laying like this for a good minute or so. Lmao! If I didn't see it happen, I would've thought he was dead!!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389760250.984095.jpg

And here's a nice family photo of my ADFs. If frogs could send Christmas cards, this would be it. ;)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389760306.484568.jpg

Bought some new plants for the new setups coming, stored em in with the common BN trio.

About to go clean the used tank i bought.

Will be doing a water change on my peppermint BN tank and a filter clean

I named him Patrick (like from Spongebob, cuz, well, he's pretty dumb). The one day I sat and watched him standing on the sand, then fell backwards and was laying like this for a good minute or so. Lmao! If I didn't see it happen, I would've thought he was dead!!
View attachment 216781

And here's a nice family photo of my ADFs. If frogs could send Christmas cards, this would be it. ;)
View attachment 216782

That would be a great Christmas card!

He looks like he could have been dead in the other pic.:ROFLMAO:

:love: those pics!!!

Great photos! He does loik dead.lol. Correction, mine was an ACF not the dwarf. That sucker got plump! Would eat anything that would fit in his mouth.

Well fish tank masters I just picked up my two marimo moss balls. I reply like them. The neons and the flame gourami seem to really like too!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389831680.270047.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389831691.171170.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389831702.448718.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389831712.200495.jpg

I got rid of some plants in my 5.5g. I think it looks better.
Before:

After:

I also changed water in my 55g and fed everyone some blood worms:)

Started to move things around so I could pick up a 265 gallon tomorrow I was getting for $75 with a stand. Then got a text he found a crack in the bottom after draining. I called the glass shop and was told $418.56 for a new bottom piece. Ugh. The dream is gone. Disappointed. Waiting for the next deal of my life. :(

water changes for about 3 hours :| so much work lol it is well worth it though ;) also bought 8 rummynose tetras and 4 kuhli loaches to go with the 3 that I've had for about a year. the new ones are soooo tiny!!!

going to get a 55 tomorrow to put my kuhlis, corydoras, rummy nose and juvenile angelfish into. anyone know of a good medium light output fixture for a 55?

picked up new 90g today and lumber to build stand
can't wait to get it set up and all my stock transferred over guess I need to start a new build tread:D:D:D

img_2793194_0_757d4c974cf4c181f62715386ffdc735.jpg

transferring my 2 reef tanks to it all them studs aint all for the stand I need to build a support wall in basement you know these old houses lol

Started to move things around so I could pick up a 265 gallon tomorrow I was getting for $75 with a stand. Then got a text he found a crack in the bottom after draining. I called the glass shop and was told $418.56 for a new bottom piece. Ugh. The dream is gone. Disappointed. Waiting for the next deal of my life. :(

Maybe you could treat some plywood and make a new bottom. Probably cheaper than glass and it can be hidden with substrate.

It seems i may have found my dosing regime. Two forms of algae have receded to a point that i'm not bothered by it and the BBA is not growing. this is over about three days so i'll just say it quietly :whistle:

Kuhli loach is getting more outgoing and all his Neon tetra and Harlequin Rasbora tank mates are happy and healthy. Comets are good but their tank is full of floating plants, again, third replant this week. Will move their crypts into a 6g shrimp tank i'm setting up. Off to the LFS to see if they have more Khulis and Rasboras. I'll quarantine them at home if they've restocked.

2.6ft - Cleaned canister, 50%WC, pruned, and moved plants that had outgrown area to better areas.
3.5ft - 50%WC, internal filter cleaned. Floating live plants added
3ft - 50%WC, setup to house the Common and Albino bn trios
2ft cube - Internal added, gravel added
1ft cube - Cleaned and waiting for substrate to arrive so i can set it up

I have a tangle of Kuhlis :dance: 6 in total. Still no Rasboras so i bought a small Bristlenose pleco. Also bought some frozen bloodworms and algae pellets for bottom feeders. Drip acclimatisation in progress. I'm learning to differentiate my Kuhlis while i can see them all together. Giving names to them.
Strike- has three dots like holes in a bowling ball on 2 brown segments.
Moe- Has a mosaic pattern just behind the head, smallest Kuhli too.
Bod- Has a band of dots on each brown segment so Band Of Dots Bod-->Bob
Cupid- Has a heart shape under his back fin.
Bling- Diamond shapes instead of solid brown bars.
Zeb- No dots, just stripes, so zebra.

No use me taking pics, i use my laptop as a camera since my last house burglery.

Back
Top Bottom