Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An author of an 800 page document in the 1800's? Yeah, that was easy.

Here's the next selection:

"I started my career in music by playing drums with a small group of guys in the early 1960's. We were pretty good, especially the two funny looking guys who were writing the music. We played small clubs and we were finally "discovered". During this time, these guys double crossed me and I was replaced with some other rebel looking guy. They went on to achieve music history and I was left behind. No one remembers that I was ever a member".

Who am I?

Heheh :) The Beatles were just a little a bit before my time but I do remember listening to them on 8-track when I was a kid if that's any consolation :p

This may be a bit obscure but I'm sort of a physics nut:

I am one of the 20th century's greatest scientific minds. I am a Nobel-laureate, born in New York in 1918. I studied at MIT, Princeton, and Cornell. I worked on the Manhattan Project at Los Alamos and went on to become a very well-known teacher and lecturer. I'm known for my sense of humor and for being somewhat eccentric. While at Los Alamos I experimented with living 30-hour days instead of the normal 24. I'm credited with originating the idea of nanomachines and was one of lead investigators in the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster investigation. I am also a musician and painter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom