Who has some fish ink??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowryder

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was just wondering who really shows their love for fishes by getting some ink. I have a few tattoos but none of fish (soon). So lets see them!\

:BIG:

Just roses and butterflies :) but who knows! I'm trying to find a design that can be spilt into three parts, I get the complete tat and my three girls each get one part. Maybe I'll add a fish to that :)

No fish, but I have 6 tats. A Dragon hand holding a crystal ball, a black rose, the kanji for "wicked", a heart/dagger/banner that says "pain", a black widow on her web and a bouquet of 3 blue roses.

Get some mollys tattooed on you Lowryder. BAHAHAHAAA! THAT would be AWESOMEEEEE! JP ;) A friend of mine who was in the Navy has a bog octopus and it's pretty freakin sweet actually!
I have 7 tattoos, signs for: fire (stomach) and married woman (back of neck); 3 nautical stars on my belt line; a sun on my stomach; a "tramp stamp" of a symbol and my astro sign, and a nautical star on the outside of each of my calves.
I have a gift card for $250 for another one, and I need to get that one soon! Gonna go on my upper back this time. :D

Lowryder said:
I was just wondering who really shows their love for fishes by getting some ink. I have a few tattoos but none of fish (soon). So lets see them!\

:BIG:

I know this is a very old post but I have my Jack Dempsey tattooed on my arm

Back
Top Bottom