You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anything I'll just leave instructions where to leave it tomorrow.. Yah J! Had a moment of weakness and got a finnex planted plus for my 20 tall! Don't worry.. I'll go before and after pics!!

Dude that's awesome!!!! Next on the list

Pressurized co2!

Yup, I'm thinking about it! DIY mist likely to start.. I don't bother with eBay, I'm very impatient with new toys and pay the extra 5$ from amazon to get it in 2-3 days!

Yeah it still hasn't shipped and I'm pretty upset about it. The guy said no refund because it shipped? According to the tracking number, it hasnt!

Yeah it still hasn't shipped and I'm pretty upset about it. The guy said no refund because it shipped? According to the tracking number, it hasnt!

I would try discussing his potential future rating along with mentioning how much you would hate to drag Ebay and PayPal into it, you would be surprised how well that motivates slack sellers.

I would try discussing his potential future rating along with mentioning how much you would hate to drag Ebay and PayPal into it, you would be surprised how well that motivates slack sellers.

Too late! Already dragged both into it! I have an open PayPal claim and he has a tarnished rating that I will gladly fix whenever he actually ships what I ordered!

You volunteer to look after a stranger on facebooks aquariums for a week while they go away because you have had fish die with inexperienced carers before while away for 3 days.

And this will give me a chance to convert someone to planted tanks with an offer of free plant trimmings. Spread the obsessions i say :brows:

You Know You Love Aquariums When....you already have 5 aquariums and you still cannot resist buying a Butterkoferi?...

Always open to feedbacks..!!!

You know you love aquariums when... you check the local classifieds multiple times a day... and you meet up with the seller in front of a pet store so you can visit the fishes.

You are hoping to buy a broken fish 50g tall tank. It will not be repaired as a tall tank though, it wil become a 50g long and repair the 40g long you have with one of the 140cm panels removed to make 3 end panes.

2nd visit, no doubt I'll be back!

...when you've planned the modification to the tank you are building and you haven't even put water in the project! Jeeeez! Somebody help me.

...when that space that was big enough, isn't.

...when even after all of that stuff that happened, you still have fish.

...when you keep finding answers to the question, you know you love aquariums when?

You know you love aquariums when your life turns to slight depression when your tanks crash and half or more than half, your fish and plants die and it is like a series of small deaths in the family and you actually go into a mourning phase with anger, sadness, hopelessness, etc. And it kinda still breaks your heart to see the tank(s) in a barren state due the situation. :(

But end up with a little hope beaming through, in planning what might come to be this NEXT time around. :fish2:

If that's real, that's bleak!

Sorry if it happened to you!

. . . You know you love aquariums when somebody else's loss makes you consider things and offer random sympathy to people you've never met and fish you've never seen because, well because losing fish sucks!

Back
Top Bottom