You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you spend so many hours reading this thread.

When you put on rubber gloves before feeding the fish, so they don't eat your germs.

Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Aquarium Advice app

What sort of hybrid?

May the force be with you.

Aah sorry I did the assignment already I wasn't able to find any fish stuff in time (and to answer your question, basically any hybrid between species)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh okay, like the hybrid stripped bass?

May the force be with you.

(you know you love aquariums when)

you find last nights dinner in your tank

img_3043369_0_0251bae5cd9d261f6ad531735b11ac11.jpg

You going to finish that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

yes we had lobster for dinner i even shared with my purple lobster and he loved it
he wont come out for shrimp but he does for lobster
figure that one out
he wouldnt even make a good or derv he's so tiny

So.... you cannablized your own pet lobster?? Ohh boyyy;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

i gave him a piece about the size of a quarter it was gone in less than a minute
fish didnt even know there was food in tank it was gone so fast

when you mom understands a little of what you said about fish and you jump up and down

when you mom understands a little of what you said about fish and you jump up and down

I like this one.

You know you love aquariums when your whole family picked up on your MTS. (My mom wants to take a whole bunch of 46 bowfronts and make a wall separating the living room and the dining room out of them. I have accomplished the impossible task of making my family love fish!!)

I like this one.

You know you love aquariums when your whole family picked up on your MTS. (My mom wants to take a whole bunch of 46 bowfronts and make a wall separating the living room and the dining room out of them. I have accomplished the impossible task of making my family love fish!!)

HOW?! Share the secret! Write a book!

HOW?! Share the secret! Write a book!

Lol maybe I will.

You know you love aquariums when you want to write a book on how to convince your family to get more (or bigger) aquariums.

When you are basically broke from having 6 tanks at 15. :D worth it though. 2 salt 3 fresh all taken care of by me! I even work at my Lfs on the weekends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom