You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You check Craigslist constantly for great deals on that fish tank upgrade you may or may not be able to afford.

LOL, don't be sorry. "argument" was a "Ahhh crap! Don't use those buckets for anything but clean water - I need them for my fish"
her: "oh, sorry, I'll rinse it out"
Me: Nah, I can't risk that any dog poop would be left in it - I'll need to buy another one from Big-als"

Then she proceeded to offer to pay for it, etc.

She's awesome - and supports my addicti... errr hobby.

Setting up a tank at you brothers house to have a second colony of a species that I just can't find room right this second in my house because the relatives are coming for the holidays LOL
Hooking up the hose to the kitchen sink and know that the cold all the way on and 3/4 turn on the hot is perfect to top off the SA tanks then as it starts to cool perfect for the African residents,
Keeping a styro container just in case whilest out and about I find a fish(s) that I just can't live without
The hubby was worned it was the fish & horses or him well guess who stayed and "they" are alot less headaches LOL

Spend all day waiting to get home so you can get back on here:lol:
Spend an hour just feeding the fish:fish2:
Spend two hours trimming the plants in your tank:fish2:
Spend three hours looking for baby shrimps in a 12 gallon tank(y)
Spend four hours in your local shop watching fish,when you know you cannot take any home cause you haven't got room,so then you go and look at the aquariums........................:angel:

Going to the LFS to buy water cause you don't feel like preparing it yourself and getting stuck helping bag fish and testing water for the customers. Then two hours later you finally go home with your water. This is of course after examining all the tanks to make sure everyone is happy.

That bracelet is pretty! I make jewelry (bracelets, keychains, necklaces, earrings) and I also have some lovely fish pieces I have made. :)

Spending all day at work on here and learning about fish...Then having to stay late so that you can finish up the work you SHOULD have been doing all day!

I think i'm going to be stuck here 2 more hours!

absolutangel04 said:
That bracelet is pretty! I make jewelry (bracelets, keychains, necklaces, earrings) and I also have some lovely fish pieces I have made. :)

Thanks. I use to try make my own jewelry when I was a kid. Was never any good at it lol.

the day your brother leaves for school your thinking of ways to convince your parents why they should let you turn his room into an aquarium

animalzrok2 said:
the day your brother leaves for school your thinking of ways to convince your parents why they should let you turn his room into an aquarium

You try to convince your husband that your son doesn't need his own bedroom but he does need a fish room!

When you practically roll out of bed and into a fish tank. I wake up, immediately see something to mess with, and find myself elbow deep in the tank pruning plants before I've even fully woken up.

And then of course, the fish have to all be fed before I've had breakfast (or even made it out of the room, some days). XD

squidsquiggle said:
When you practically roll out of bed and into a fish tank. I wake up, immediately see something to mess with, and find myself elbow deep in the tank pruning plants before I've even fully woken up.

And then of course, the fish have to all be fed before I've had breakfast (or even made it out of the room, some days). XD

Hahaha love it!

A test question makes you start thinking about your fish and you loose 5 min to worrying about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom