You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad but true. :brows:

tap water is good enough for my and my family...but the RODI unit only gets used for pwc's and such. I know i'm not the only one...

AquaRick said:
Sad but true. :brows:

tap water is good enough for my and my family...but the RODI unit only gets used for pwc's and such. I know i'm not the only one...

Guilty. Lol

I definitely get on here more than FB. I don't really care to read about everyone's life all that much... The novelty of knowing everything going on in someone else's life just isn't there any more...Fish on the other hand, well I like reading about them. I like learning about everyone else's tanks and fish and fish problems. Long winded, but guilty as well.

When you use your drinking glasses to keep your bettas in when changing out the bowl AND not get grossed out.

This is what I did earlier. Currently fish-sitting three bettas while my boyfriend is away.

nextgeneration40 said:
you complain about the price of meat but will pay $9 for a 1 oz fish..

Yeah. Guilty. I just complained about the price of a happy meal and then went to my LFS and paid 75 for a coral. Lol

When you think about giving that empty 10G to your daughter-in-law for Christmas for their betta who's been living in one of those betta - prison things..... and fixing it up with a filter, heater, etc.:whistle:

When you just microwave a TV dinner for yourself to make sure you have enough time to blanch veggies for the fish before you go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom