You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say your setting up a fish tank for your mom or dad in there bedroom, but deep down inside you know it's really for you lol

You tell your husband you are going to sell that extra tank in the garage and then make up excuses as to way it is still there. (all the while day dreaming about where to put it and what to put into it!)

You tell your husband you are going to sell that extra tank in the garage and then make up excuses as to way it is still there. (all the while day dreaming about where to put it and what to put into it!)
Lol, or when you say you sill sell the tank, but actually try to get its original value from it so nobody will buy it. That way, you can keep it!

Your husband says "you spend more time on that site [AA] than I spend on Facebook.".

Or when your two year old daughter plays pretend by scrubbing the outside glass of your aquarium muttering to herself "too much food, too much algae..."

At least mine has been doing that lately.

Johny said:
Or when your two year old daughter plays pretend by scrubbing the outside glass of your aquarium muttering to herself "too much food, too much algae..."

At least mine has been doing that lately.

That's awesome!

your husband is upset that there is not enough money to take a taxi in the pouring rain, but you would rather walk in the pouring rain because that way you could put one more fish in your tank.

I thought of one last night.

You know you're an aquarist when you automatically see the seven common goldfish crammed into a 55g in the background of reality tv shows.

I noticed this multiple times on TLC shows. And that poor cichlid in the fish bowl on that Home Depot commercial!!!

... If you check AA while driving because you got the alert and you want to catch up on the fishy news

TheCrazyFishLady said:
And that poor cichlid in the fish bowl on that Home Depot commercial!!!

Who in the world thought "Well hey lets put a cichlid in a bowl for our commercial!!"

When u notice a large crowd following u around shead aquarium in Chicago because ur identifying all the fish and coral and they think ur the tour guide...

Mkloski said:
When u notice a large crowd following u around shead aquarium in Chicago because ur identifying all the fish and coral and they think ur the tour guide...

Lol!! I'd make them pay a small donation at the end of the tour :whistle:

nextgeneration40 said:
You have to take your shirt off to move a plant cause the tank is two feet deep..

You have a water changing/tank cleaning outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom