You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you "make" 6 20g and a 40g tank fit in your car because a store is closing and they were cheap

When you are having dinner at the Outback restaurant and your logic train goes something like this: americans are silly, i miss my friends i in australia, I wonder how they are..... I wonder how mummas fish are doing?

skiweeangel said:
When you are having dinner at the Outback restaurant and your logic train goes something like this: americans are silly, i miss my friends i in australia, I wonder how they are..... I wonder how mummas fish are doing?

Lol... Totally. When you are watching the playoff game and even though you live in the sf bay area you kinda hope the giants will win cause Convict has had such a rough week with his fish and maybe it'll cheer him up!

skiweeangel said:

Aww :D

When you eat a dinner at your favourite Chinese and you can't bear the sight of all those gold fishes packed into a 40 gallon tank :( And somehow it's not your favourite restaurant anymore...

When you eat a dinner at your favourite Chinese and you can't bear the sight of all those gold fishes packed into a 40 gallon tank :( And somehow it's not your favourite restaurant anymore...
i stopped eating at a chinese place near my house because they had a koi in like a 20

alLexX said:
i stopped eating at a chinese place near my house because they had a koi in like a 20

oh my god it must be just chinese then about 12 koi about 9 inches long in a 45 gallon i would say its unbelivable how they live in there!! with thats many some of em have got fin rot aswell!!

Hholly said:
If you are on AA and doing a water change while the Superbowl is on.

Yep same here! And I'm
Attempting homework but this app is soo distracting! Oh well. ;)

Hholly said:
If you are on AA and doing a water change while the Superbowl is on.

Not doing a water change but constantly and obsessively checking the temp on my tank I'm treating for ich. I glance at the tv when I hear screaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom