You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you use the fishes scientific name in stead of the usual name known by you family, Driving them CRAZY

joejeff said:
When this quote makes you concerned this poster may have thrown out pos media instead of rinsing and reusing to preserve bb.

I FELT THE SAME WAY WHEN I READ IT!!!! lol

When you're startled to see algae on your glass cuz you JUST cleaned it, then it slowly starts to sink in....that was a dream! lol

When you go to Petsmart for a hood and some filter media and come home with a 50g and a female betta :D

FYI on the filter cartridge. You can buy filter floss and put it around existing worn out filter pads... Floss is cheaper and can be found on drfosters or at good lfs.

when you go silent after your boyfriend/girlfriend asks you at the end of the day to spend the weekend at their place......:fish2:

When the temperature drops and your first thought is to put a blanket over the fish tank to make sure they stay warm........and its the blanket keeping you warm! Bed it is then lol :D

When your parents say, You'll be driving soon, and you start thinking, Yes, now I can go to the LFS whenever I want!

When asked what you do for fun, you point at the tank you just finished setting up and then mention the other three that are in your bedroom.

When your dog is so jealous of the fish she will do anything to convince you to stay away from the tank. Yet oddly, she is not opposed to snarfing up any dropped fish food.

When you are thinking who made most post in January, Carey or Mumma.of.two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom