You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when your teacher makes you do daily writing,and it turns into "what have my fish done in the last 24 hours"

When you start making escaping plans, if there is a fire and or earthquake. I have a garden wagon in the back with a giant tub, just in case. :)

When you get home from work, sit down to relax and wonder if your fish and corals ever get bored.

Buffy said:
When you get home from work, sit down to relax and wonder if your fish and corals ever get bored.

Lol. Nice.

Or if you ever try to put dialogue to your fish and corals like in Monty Python

When u see a rather disturbing pic of your cousin on Facebook and your first thought is... I didn't know she has a fish tank. Wonder what she keeps..(cause u
can see a fishtank in the background)

Mumma.of.two said:
When your inhebriated but STILL check AA! :D

Okay, okay... I shamefully? admit this too! :p
Once I knew I'd had too much to drink because I didn't CARE about AA and knew it could wait till morning! (I MUST have lost my mind)

When your watching Shark Tank and trying to figure if the tanks in the hallway are real or just a video.

You dread arrangements for sleepovers for your kids when you have to stay with them because you are afraid your husband won't feed the fish :(. I hope he feeds them tonight or I'll have to drive two hours to fill their bellies and protect my corals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom