Hardscaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edee6646

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im currently setting up a 10 gallon tank and need ideas for hard scaping placing! I plan to have a full carpet most likely Hemianthus callitrichoidesIMG_2447.jpgIMG_2448.jpgImage1486157810.370288.jpg I also have a piece of driftwood that I was thinking of using but don't know where it would go

You need bigger stones. Plants will hide it once grown in. IMO driftwood is unnecessary, better use more stones of the same kind. Take care for leveling substrate on the front glass.

You need bigger stones. Plants will hide it once grown in. IMO driftwood is unnecessary, better use more stones of the same kind. Take care for leveling substrate on the front glass.

I agree leave the DW out. I'd rake the substrate from the front glass to higher at the back to give "depth" lift the stone abit high and maybe put a shorter one of you have it over on the left. Even sloping front to back side to middle from both sides will give you more depth of your scape :)

Back
Top Bottom