Help Me Revamp My 29 gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1443576644.032069.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1443576672.196021.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1443576689.387767.jpg

Thanks! Its definitely not cabomba. I think it might be giant hygrophila but not 100% sure. This tank is running co2, pps pro, excel, and medium light with dirt sub. In my nano low tech it grew a max of 2-3 inches with rather high light for the tank. Im thinking about adding some more black river rocks under the dw and around the tank for the khulis to hide in, any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Is that blyxa I spy on the first picture? If so your kuhlies should use them as cover when the patch grows in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes it is blyxa in the first pic. You are right, eventually when things grow in they will have plenty of cover. I did add some rock anyway and am liking the look. Kind of finishes off the sand under the tree. I doubt the micro sword will grow in the shade so it should be bare under the dw forever. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1443579818.148048.jpg

View attachment 278638View attachment 278639View attachment 278640

Thanks! Its definitely not cabomba. I think it might be giant hygrophila but not 100% sure. This tank is running co2, pps pro, excel, and medium light with dirt sub. In my nano low tech it grew a max of 2-3 inches with rather high light for the tank. Im thinking about adding some more black river rocks under the dw and around the tank for the khulis to hide in, any thoughts?

That was the neon-greeniest stem I could think of. :(

I like the stones under the wood a lot, but not the ones in the foreground too much. Too symmetrical. Thats just my opinion/constructive criticism though.

Back
Top Bottom