Kingkoopas 10gl scapers tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would trimming the baby tears and propagating it horizontally in the substrate help to set it off. I believe you can do this with glosso but not sure if it's the same.

Sorry to hear of your lost fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Gonna try with the glosso for sure. One led is 5w an the other is 7w. Was gonna cheap an try a desk lamp with a 6500k spiral bulb.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Im not sure. Why it died had one blue dream pass but it had line a white an reddish spot on it back but bright blue real bright on the rest of its body

Test my gh am kh
Gh 10 an kh 2 for crystal black shrimp recommended param are
Kh0-2
Gh 4-6
Tds100-180
How could i go about lowering my gh to 4to 6 my kh is fine

Ada 40p tank i might be getting tom fingers crossed

My ada tank just set up cloudy cause of the amazonia

a4a2aa3ef84a853e1eb310fd8c98a568.jpg

Will be buying plants tomorow, really want narrow leaf sword. See what the lfs has tomorrow plant shipment comes in

Nice. Keep an eye on the ammonia. I might have my substrates mixed up, but there are some that will leach ammonia. If the filter is mature, it should handle it. Else, extra water changes should help.
What other plants do you have in mind for this?

Not sure some baby tears not the dwar kind, narrow leaf java fern, anubis nana i wana keep it low to med plants any suggestions will be appreciated.

Got some dbt on a rock see how that goes. Couple crypts, crazy Charlie i think as well . got some microsorum coming in the mail with fontinalis anti
a027060a21d1a38b603f51e7e93c9fc2.jpg

Want to try some st a r repen along the rocks. Not sure if the planted plus is strong enough

The planted+ should be fine. When I had a FugeRay (probably 33% less than the planted+), Staur repens grew well as did several other stem plants I had at the time. AR mini did fine, although it was more brownish-brick red than crimson. This was with DIY CO2, Seachem Flourish Comp, API Leaf Zone, EcoComplete w/ root tabs.
A2BbNha.jpg

Very nice fresh. Is that microsorum in the right side in the back of the tank

Very nice fresh. Is that microsorum in the right side in the back of the tank

That plant is broadleaf chain sword (Echinodorus quadricostatus). It grew very slowly in my tank until DIY CO2 was introduced.

Well i got a job at one of the lfs here in Austin start tom see how this goes. Excited

Koopa, that sounds dangerous for your wallet. Lol

Sent from a place where the water is fresh and clean and we all swim free.

Right lol one of the things my new boss said was i could order things i want an really cheap prices lol been friends with the boss for couple years

Back
Top Bottom