Kingkoopas Kotobuki leglass 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingKoopa512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I got this 5 gl rimless tank for basically free.
Wanted all you all's opinion. Would it be a waste of time, to take the fluval spec v brake it down an makes this 5gl modified to were it has the fluval spec v filtration. Kind of like this pic of a salter tank with the over flow in the middle
de898fdd50c978d6816c69a675836615.jpg

This the Kotubuki leglass 5gl Resized_20170115_163522_1.jpg

I like the center over flow way better but it would be alot easier to put it in the corner. If I put it in the center. I would need to find some aquarium safe plastic or acrylic that's is 2.5"x13in, If go acrylic, I would need to custom order some to be cut or find an alternative like a plastic, plexiglass maybe, but I have no saws ?. If I put it in the corner like thisScreenshot_20170115-215242.jpg
Wouldn't be rounded, it would be flat, if in the corner of the tank.

I like the center over flow way better but it would be alot easier to put it in the corner. If I put it in the center. I would need to find some aquarium safe plastic or acrylic that's is 2.5"x13in, If go acrylic, I would need to custom order some to be cut or find an alternative like a plastic, plexiglass maybe, but I have no saws [emoji26]. If I put it in the corner like thisView attachment 293390
Wouldn't be rounded, it would be flat, if in the corner of the tank.

Id just buy a decent HOB for it. If you change on and over flow etc your going to need to drill it etc arnt you?

You can even make DIY canisters for them using mini pool filters ;)

Id just buy a decent HOB for it. If you change on and over flow etc your going to need to drill it etc arnt you?

You can even make DIY canisters for them using mini pool filters ;)
No drilling, it would be the same filtration system but in a 5 gl square instead of the spec v long tank

No drilling, it would be the same filtration system but in a 5 gl square instead of the spec v long tank

I guess there is no reason why you couldn't? ;) lost interest in the spec v? They are abit of an odd shape so scape

I guess there is no reason why you couldn't? ;) lost interest in the spec v? They are abit of an odd shape so scape
Yea I jus don't like the long shape maybe if the filtration was in the middle I like long tanks just the way they made in tank filter.[emoji35]

Back
Top Bottom