Not Brooks' gbr tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always dig this tank, man. Hes a rather clean bachelor, too. I expected empty beer cans, dirty clothes, and the lid up on that tank.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He keeps it clean.. likes the junk food though. Yours prefer flake over frozen foods??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Either. Mine eat like lil fat kids, bruh. I rotate their diet between frozen and flake. They do seem to like the freeze dried blackworms alot too. Bloodworms are their favs though. Shocker i know.

Either. Mine eat like lil fat kids, bruh. I rotate their diet between frozen and flake. They do seem to like the freeze dried blackworms alot too. Bloodworms are their favs though. Shocker i know.

This guy doesn't like the bloodworms as much as I thought he would. Brine shrimp and flake. How often you feed them?

Have not seen this tank in awhile. Scrolled back to the first post just to see how much this setup has changed. It certainly has!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Have not seen this tank in awhile. Scrolled back to the first post just to see how much this setup has changed. It certainly has!

Wowzers.. those pieces of petrified wood haha.. wonder where I put those??

He should eat the bloodworms(frozen).
Most of my rams want food right in their face or flowing in the current.
I know the pick off sub since tanks stay clean,but if it sinks past them they are clueless or looking for easier catch?
For me at 4 months I really focus on flakes so they will fair better for others 'not so dedicated'.
I feed once daily on the 4 month old plus guys ,unless they are breeding stock.

He looks good in there and look forward to getting him and you a girl after you move.

I got a kick outa reading what Gillie had to say about tempting B lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Which post was it? I've done so much to tempt the poor guy I can't remember ?

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Post #40 and earlier lol. The beauty one had me laughing the most i think

Post #40 and earlier lol. The beauty one had me laughing the most i think

Wow I was really bad early on lol. I should really mess with him and start posting with all of these emotes my phone has, that would be fun lol.

Wow I was really bad early on lol. I should really mess with him and start posting with all of these emotes my phone has, that would be fun lol.

Oh but it was all in good fun i think???????

Back
Top Bottom