One year anniversary upgrade thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Build one...lol. I recently bought 2 planted +s for my 29g and I'm happy so far with the light. I would like to have something with a ramp up and down timer though.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's why you get a current satellite + pro! It's got a ramp timer, dimming capabilities and everything else that commie Finnex 24/7 thing got! Altough having bought, and received, a + pro I can say that it's an insanely expensive light.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's why you get a current satellite + pro! It's got a ramp timer, dimming capabilities and everything else that commie Finnex 24/7 thing got! Altough having bought, and received, a + pro I can say that it's an insanely expensive light.

That's why I didn't order any with those capabilities. Lol. I went the cheaper route and so far so good.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have the planted +. Had it in a 20 long but now upgrading to a 29. If you are going to go that route, and have plants that need higher light you'll probably need another planted plus eventually. It's good for mid lighting but I wouldn't push it to high lighting, however I still love it:)

That finney 24/7 is desirable. I want....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That should be the beauty of the 24/7.. could be wrong but I think you can use your smartphone as a controller? The current pro is sick.though, big bucks.. I'm still holding out for something with a fully customizable 24hr. Cycle..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That should be the beauty of the 24/7.. could be wrong but I think you can use your smartphone as a controller? The current pro is sick.though, big bucks.. I'm still holding out for something with a fully customizable 24hr. Cycle..

Phone as a controller? Get out! I hate having extra remote controls but a phone controller app sounds sweet.

Phone as a controller? Get out! I hate having extra remote controls but a phone controller app sounds sweet.

Yes indeed, may be the finnex elite though.. hoping it's the 24/7 too.

Back
Top Bottom