Planting New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks so much for the advice.

I've got a Truelumen on the way right now. I'm waiting on it to get here then i'm getting some dwarf hair grass, a few more watersprite for the foreground and. background of the tank. Now I have my tanks filled with some microsword, a few anubias nana, watersprite, dwarf sag, wisteria, a wendii and one unidentified plant. im p gunna throw some java moss inside the rock cave and get an interesting little petit anubia for the forground.
Ive stalked my tank with 5 spot eyed rosbaras, but they wernt what i wanted. they're going to grow to big for my tank. I meant to get galaxy rosbaras, but i made the mistake of going off tags from the store that had no images to identify them. i dont know if petland will take exchanges or not... i also had a little bumblebee goby but he jumped tank in the middle of the night. aside from that, i have three little ghost shrimp and i will have an assassin snail once i get the pest problem in my smaller tank taken care of.
i ultamitly had to decide against the puffer fish for now. though i know one could live in a small tank like mine, i didnt think it would be the best thing to get in my current situation.

Back
Top Bottom