post a pic of your planted tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's mine from a few weeks ago....it needs some work (floating plants, dirty glass, plants need trimmed etc etc!), but has been neglected lately due to my infatuation with the new reef tank. I'm planning on doing a major overhaul on this tank soon, though!

P1030360.JPG

Newfound, would you like to come neglect my tanks for awhile? Your rank is fantastic even in it's currently neglected state. The aquascaping still gives it some nice strong lines that lead the eye around to view all of the pleasing shapes and colors. Well done.

Newfoundlotso'numbers said:
it needs some work (floating plants, dirty glass, plants need trimmed etc etc!), but has been neglected...

Yes, and what a shame. Tell ya what I'll do to help you out. Take out all the plants and send them to me (along with any ferts). This way, I can take a shot at "neglecting" them too. :wink:

just goes to show how we're all never happy with our own tanks and envy everyone else's!

I did catch the jab at my username, JChillin, in hindsight I really do wish I had thought a little more about what I picked....oh well. By the way, 77951 is the sail number to one of my sailboats!

newfound77951 said:
I did catch the jab at my username, JChillin, in hindsight I really do wish I had thought a little more about what I picked....oh well. By the way, 77951 is the sail number to one of my sailboats!

Actually, I was doing a manual quote and couldn't do the numbers correctly so I substituted the "lotso'numbers" as a short cut. I do recall the sailboat connection however.

So, is it a deal...I get to give neglecting your plants a shot? :wink:

JChillin, you're more than welcome to neglect any plants that i take out of the tank...which might be a lot soon!

Rich311k, tank looks great and beautiful angel, too!

Guess it's my turn - I haven't posted any pics of my tank since I redid the scape...

Attachments

• march_024_323.jpg
    march_024_323.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 19
this isnt a very good panoramic shot... but its not too terrible. plants are growing very well, thanks to Sparky and JDogg's clippings!

43huelt.jpg

Tank pics

rkilling generously sent me some clippings earlier this year -- thanks Randy! -- and I promised him I'd post the pictures. I finally got my friend to come over with her digital camera, so here are a couple of photos. The tank has grown out quite a bit since I got the clippings, you could say.

This is a 29g with two bottles of DIY CO2, and a two-bulb NO light fixture. When these pics were taken, I was dosing Flourish ferts, but have since switched to Greg Watson ferts. Eco-complete substrate.

Additionally, this is my first time posting pics, so... here's hoping they turn out well.

Attachments

• 100_0337-1_100.jpg
    100_0337-1_100.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_0189-1_136.jpg
    100_0189-1_136.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 32
Here is mine as of 3/31/07--been fully planted since about 12/31/07--so three months now. I know it is all just a big jumble of green, so my next project will actually be an attempt at aquascaping. I had to make sure I could actually grow plants first. LOL

img_791536_0_63ccb1e4749787bd8cf8fda1e7488b74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom