post a pic of your planted tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, so heres the tank today, with my poor pic taking skills:

img_782652_0_9e82cf1238d09cd2d4f0537cc13da95f.jpg

the reflection doesn't do anything for it...:) but looks like we are in the middle of the swords growing like gangbusters...

rkilling, what are those foreground plantd on the left side of your tank called?

I LOVE EM'!

I think you're looking at Ranunculus papulentus (the little palm-tree looking plant). It creeps in a manner very similar to Hydrocotyle verticellata.

Here's my 125 gal (a month ago ) , I just started Excel yesterday , only ferts are fish
lighting is 2x 40w powerglo 18000k 2 x 32w powerglo 18000k
img_783502_0_5b79e8cbc84a2da2ea7e486ea065f7ba.jpg

I have to take about a 2.5 gal bucket of the fanwort out this week

Still seriously UNDER CONSTRUCTION

DSC02706.JPG

Should be getting an order of plants in from AquaSpot World soon to rework the left side and foreground a bit. The glosso had to go (something I never thought I would say).

Nice Dap.........ya I'm still reconstructing too.
I like your M. Lace......lots of leaves.......or is that multiple bulbs?

My M. Lace was a bulb with no leaves a bit less then a month ago when I got it. They grow pretty quick huh.

Everyone's tanks look great!

Attachments

• dsc00453_800x450_209.jpg
    dsc00453_800x450_209.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 23
Ya, that is one m. lace bulb, the same one I have had for a while now. It is getting bigger than I anticipated.

The foreground in the middle is 4-leaf clover growing very compact. After the glosso grew over itself the 4th or 5th time it started to get difficult to maintain and it grows so fast it is hard to control where it is in the tank. Clover is much more well behaved and does not grow nearly as fast.

dapellegrini said:
The foreground in the middle is 4-leaf clover growing very compact. After the glosso grew over itself the 4th or 5th time it started to get difficult to maintain and it grows so fast it is hard to control where it is in the tank. Clover is much more well behaved and does not grow nearly as fast.

Yep I took up my glosso for exactly the same reason. But now I'm getting alittle impatient with the HC I replaced it with as it is filling it a hole lot slower then I had anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom