Spec 5 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure I read some stuff on that light on another forum. I guess it's all subjective. If it's good enough for you though buddy then I stand corrected on it

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Well, for me it is better than the t5 12" and the 17 LEDs the tank came with. The color is much better too imo. I bought the 36-48" full spectrum for my malawi tank. I had a marineland double bright on it and I thought that was cool, now that I have this fluval I realised the tank I thought was relatively clean is actually quite filthy (as in algae on walls, heater, returns etc..) Tapping my foot waiting for snail mail and my new UV sterilizer to clear that water up. I refuse to post a pic of the malawi tank until then lol its embarrassing.

http://www.amazon.com/Fluval-36-Inc...1510&sr=1-3&keywords=fluval+led+full+spectrum

thats the light i bought at petco for.... 60$

Decided to go with the scarlet badis... I have a "tree" in there now (spider wood) and some java moss tied on it. Still working out the light situation but it will do for now. My little clean up crew, a couple salt n pepper corries and 2 oto cats. Parameters are looking good.

Attachments

• spec5badis.jpg
    spec5badis.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6195.jpg
    IMG_6195.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 45
Where you got the wood tree?

Sent from my 710C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have been looking online for a piece of wood like that because I want to do a moss tree too.

Sent from my 710C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom