Wanted: ISO: female multis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela1108

Aquarium Advice Addict
I currently have a 37g tank with multis. I have 4 that are known sex. 2f and 2m. The other 5 are juvies so too small to sex. I am searching for some sexed females to add to make sure I don't get an over abundance of males. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just thinned out my herd today. I'll probably have some in about 2 months but I've never shipped before. Up to you if your interested pm me

Just thinned out my herd today. I'll probably have some in about 2 months but I've never shipped before. Up to you if your interested pm me

I think I am actually going to wait. I had some babies appear. But I will definitely keep it in mind in another couple months if I decide I want more. Thanks!

I currently have a 37g tank with multis. I have 4 that are known sex. 2f and 2m. The other 5 are juvies so too small to sex. I am searching for some sexed females to add to make sure I don't get an over abundance of males. Thanks!

Contact SICichlids, he is located in Staten Island and has a large amount of Shellie's, and I think he would have multis

Sent via echolocation

Back
Top Bottom