Western Australian's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah renting is easy its finding a well enought paying job thats hard
Well yeah if your in the situation to be able to afford renting and everything else that comes with it. And it makes saving for your own place hard. Being a single mother is a bit harder. I do have a partner now but that way to soon to be living together and combining finances ah stupid money haha oh well. If I find a big tank I really like and can afford at the time I'm just going to set it up in the lounge whether they like it or not and ill just combine the two smaller tanks.

because I had the day off today I decided to mave all my tanks to the one spot. Now my older brother wants to put his snake tank next to it tonight

Attachments

• image-433523347.jpg
    image-433523347.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 72
theirs a 6x2x2 with lids on stand for $250 on gumtree I want it too poor tho 5g loan and blew the heads in my vl shatter as its my child. hope its back efor christmas

theirs a 6x2x2 with lids on stand for $250 on gumtree I want it too poor tho 5g loan and blew the heads in my vl shatter as its my child. hope its back efor christmas

Yep I hear ya i look on gumtree everyday and when I find something I really like I'm always broke haha oh well. Children are expensive little critters but worth it :) I want a nice dark wood stand and hood set I'm very picky so it'll take me awhile I think haha

cheers thought I would share a pic of my nano tank just did a rescape trying to get my hairgrass to take over the gravel/sand section but not the sand on its own only adding flourish excel at the moment and Im starting to see new growth which is always good

marine is just as easy as a planted tank or cichlid tank it sounds harder than it realy is all you need is good water movement so 2 power heads i use a over powered one heater and skimmer I dont have a skimmer because its so small. hydrometer and salt thats realy needed once its cycled of and a test kit I use a small filter and a hell of a lot of live rock

wow forgot the pic of my nano from yesterday

Attachments

• image-3981016577.jpg
    image-3981016577.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 94
snake tanks in

Attachments

• image-3769597565.jpg
    image-3769597565.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1506085457.jpg
    image-1506085457.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 73
yay get my snowflake moray this week and maby a cool puffer or box fish

Hey guys I'm from balcatta in Perth :) my local fish store is sea view aquariums and ocean reefs :) here are my 2 tanks

Attachments

• image-2736337340.jpg
    image-2736337340.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 134
  • image-1097204138.jpg
    image-1097204138.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 140
any of you west ausies still on here im up in karratha wa

Back
Top Bottom