Acei!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not screen lol, it's plastic mesh. They make these lame craft/yarn things with it. I would get some tie-wire from the hardware store, and kind of lace it through the holes along the edges, and loop the end of the wire around the top of the tank, kind of like a hook.

Hmm, I dunno about fiberglass particles in the water. If you were SURE there wouldn't be any, then I would think it would be okay. *shrug* You will need something to keep them separated (obviously), non-toxic, and able to KEEP them separated.

Uggh I don't wanna take chances. I guess I'll get the plastic mesh. I might not get it til saturday tho. Until then, mercutio stays in the net lol.

LOL ok. It's in the craft section, $3 for 6 sheets. You will probably need some fishing line too if you don't have any, depending on the size of your tank. :)

Thanks dk. My mom might have that left over from some crafts she made and no mel I don't have any plastic mats. All of ours are fabric.

Something weird is going on. He's been in the net all day away from the other fish and yet his condition has still gotten worse. I noticed it somewhat yesterday while mercutio was in the net but I wasn't for sure. :confused:

Here's some update pictures:
img_1111134_0_cff331351fb2bbcf7b4653d5eb94f226.jpg

img_1111134_1_fa00009471c5eecb39044b6d198ac6f8.jpg

Think its columnaris?

Did a pwc and added some more salt. I also added an air stone I'm thinking about probably getting some melafix tomorrow. Btw I released him from the net.

Gorgeous fish! I hope he pulls through for you! I am guessing those are cichlids? Are those some of the shell dweller types? I am curious as to what all can go in a 10gal lol. I think I am going to start doing some research on different kinds of cichlids

Multi's are SOOOOOOO stinkin cute!!! I would get some of those for a 10G if I had an extra one. (I will soon enough LOL ;))

Hmm... I think that is just what he is QTing them in maybe? Thanks for the link rookie, I have my little puffer in the 10 now but if he doesn't work out (which i hope he will) I will look into those, and also when I get the 29 ready. Leaning towards bolivian rams but maybe there is something else i can mix with them or maybe get those instead. How is the sick little guy coming aquarium? Hopefully he will get better soon.

Back
Top Bottom