Anyone knows to breed baby brine shrimp into adults ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Inspect98

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have baby brine shrimp they last me 2 to 3 days fed them live yeast, any suggestion thxs

I have baby brine shrimp they last me 2 to 3 days fed them live yeast, any suggestion thxs

If you wish to keep them alive longer, you need to do water changes (with added salt)check with a barometer and make sure the sg is no more than 1022 and keep the water airated. Yeast is fine towered them but don't overdo it. You don't need to heat the water.

I feed the yeast very little and don't apply any heat and I do keep it air on, thxs

Darn, I must need a coffee! Just read what I posted o_O
Meant to say "hydometer"
and....yeast is fine "to feed" them
I have grown brine shrimp in the past but found it too much bother. I'd rather spend the time on my tanks so I just ended up buying frozen.

Lol drink some coffee , true just wanted to try it but just like you said to much work thxs for the advise

I thought you fed them green water? Yeast is an idea? I grew some once for my B. Doriae Gobies. A lot of effort involved. I still have a few unopened packs. I agree them frozen blocks are easier, cleaner and quicker.

Back
Top Bottom