Corydoras!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jennymph

Aquarium Advice Activist
The first inhabitants of my 160L! A few people wanted to see them ? They're crazier, more active and cuter than I expected! I love them. Got them mailed yesterday morning, couldn't be happier with them. 3 more are coming next Wednesday in order to have a group of 8 :) Here are some pictures of them eating. IMG_20180201_131651.jpgIMG_20180201_131647.jpgIMG_20180201_131356.jpg

My favorite fish.(y)

Since you have sand here is a cool thing to do. Thaw some frosen bloodworms (or B shrimp) and get a seringe full. Carefully inject those into the sand (not deep, let some poke above). Watch those cories sift the sand happily :)

My favorite fish.(y)

Since you have sand here is a cool thing to do. Thaw some frosen bloodworms (or B shrimp) and get a seringe full. Carefully inject those into the sand (not deep, let some poke above). Watch those cories sift the sand happily :)
Ooooo! What a good idea! Thanks for that ?

Nice! Corys are one of my favorite fish. Looks like you got the same species as mine. Here are my 2 in the 10 gallon.

kC7Zjn4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom